Combat the inbox clutter with these 30 email management tools
We all feel overwhelmed trying hard to finish our daily workload, don’t we? It seems impossible to have enough time in the day to get everything done no matter how diligent we are at doing our work, especially when our inbox is always full.
Email management is one of the most time-consuming tasks, and to be honest, one of the most boring ones.
Nevertheless, even with these few downsides, the importance and usefulness of email as a communication tool cannot be understated. What we all can do is to find a way OR the right productivity hacks, apps and tools to get our email chaos in order and make it more manageable.
Luckily for us, there are quite many. Here are the 30 email management tools that helped me and my team with getting rid of the excessive piles of emails.
30 email management tools to help you get rid of inbox chaos
Email management tools
- Boomerang for Gmail lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.
- Batched Inbox Compose emails, search, and manage your inbox without getting sidetracked by new emails.
- Folloupthen Free & Easy Email Reminder. Never forget a follow up.
- Nudgemail is there for you so you don’t forget your email follow-ups.
- FollowUp.cc is a powerful tool for Gmail that helps you advance your conversations while sending less email.
- Inky. This downloadable service (alternative to Outlook), analyzes incoming messages, and then filters them so that you can focus on the most important ones.
- ActiveInbox The stress-free approach to your daily workflow, entirely within your Gmail account.
- RightInbox Schedule emails easily
- WiseStamp email signature creator.
Booking meetings email tools
- Calendly Simple, beautiful meetings and appointments scheduling.
- Assistant.to Book meetings with one email. No back & forth. No double bookings and for free!
Tools to keep your email inbox clean
- Unroll.me If you subscribe to a lot of newsletters then Unroll.me might be just what you need to better manage your email.
- Mailstrom Clean Up Your Inbox in just a few clicks.
- SaneBox This tool will make your email more manageable with helping you unsubscribe from newsletters with one click, deferring emails until you’re ready to deal with them and most importantly, it filters emails that are not so important into a separate folder.
- Unsubscribe Button Unsubscribe from emails with one click.
Email tools for building relationships
- Rapportive is a very useful tool, especially for building relationships.
- CharlieApp Make a killer impression on whoever you’re meeting. Charlie combs through 100s of sources and automatically sends you a one‐pager on everyone you’re going to meet with, before you see them
- Cloze Smarter Relationship email Management
Handy email tools
- SendThisFile Most email clients have size limits that don’t allow you to send enormous files. Thankfully there is the Send This File service that allows you to send these big files that your client won’t support.
- PandaDoc Create Proposals & Get Signatures via email
- 10 Minute Email lets you create a temporary email address that expires after 10 minutes and keep your inbox spam free.
- Mailinator Temporary email address system.
Email tracking tools
- Streak is a CRM, just inside your Gmail.
- Yesware Aside from its core functionality, tracking emails, the service offers an abundance of features designed especially for salespeople.
- Sidekick was built by HubSpot, and is designed to get powerful contact insight right in your inbox.
- Bananatag use Bananatag to see what happens to their emails after they press send.
- WhoReadMe Email tracking service that tracks email you sent. Sends you notification when email gets opened, find out when & where recipients read your emails.
- GetNotify Do you wonder whether or not your sent email gets read by the recipient? GetNotify will let you know when the email you send gets read by the recipient.
- PixelBlock is a Gmail extension that blocks people from tracking when you open/read their emails.
- UglyEmail Ugly Email is a Gmail extension that allows you to see if the email is being tracked before opening it.
Originally published at www.alphagamma.eu on March 17, 2016.
About The Author: